This Sunday on the 4MRStage, you'll find another talented and funky musician in Frenchy LeBlanc (follow this to the Facebook page for the his band, "The Stylemasters").
Frenchy will play a set from 11am-Noon. When Frenchy LeBlanc plays with "The Stylemasters", they play Swing’n Blues, Rockabilly, HonkyTonk, and some Old School Rock n’ Roll, so their performance should include a melange of throw-back, toe-tapping tunes! Come watch from the 4MRMarket Lounge and get your day started off right! Click here to view video on YouTube if the video below is not displayed.
|Frenchy LeBlanc with his band, The Stylemasters|
playing Johnny Cash's "'Big River"
Here is our list of vendors this week:
- C &T Produce (White Oak, VA) - A huge selection of locally grown produce from a locally, family-run farm in Stafford, Virginia.
- The Stifler Farm aka "What's For Dinner Now" - Farm-raised Black Angus beef, humanely raised on lush pasture fields of the Shenandoah Valley, naturally farmed pork...and now... Uncle Frank's Grilling Sauce!!
- Tom's Amish Cheese Store (Lancaster, PA) - Artisan Cheese and yogurt, farm-fresh eggs, and Pennsylvania honey.
- St. Elmo's Coffee Pub (Del Ray) - Brewed coffee, tea, and always a few extra goodies!
- Whole Health (Alexandria) - Organic teas and body scrubs from one of the largest Message and Acupuncture Therapy businesses in Northern Virginia (approved by the Alexandria Health Department).
Here is our list of craft vendors for this Sunday!
- Uncommon Knits (West Virginia) - Handwoven linens made with 100% cotton and hand-stitched hems for your kitchen, dining room and bath.
- Trey Apothecary (Old Town) Artisan soy hand-poured scented and double-wick candles and scented hand-made fragrance balm.
- Shiny Soap and Fiber - (Hollywood, MD) - Crafty Shiny whips up hand made bathes of goats milk soap, hand milled soaps, herbal soaps, knitted items from Angora rabbit fur, and even soap dishes!
- Kalika Beauty (Centreville, VA) - A naturally effective, eco-friendly, line of handmade bath and body skin care goodies. Her products are made with bio-dynamic, natural botanical active ingredients.
See below all the ways to help and participate in the market!
|The supercool 4MRMarket t-shirt|
DONATE. Help 4MRMarket help 4MRPark. Tax-deductible donations can be made to support us in our efforts to revitalize Four Mile Run Park. Donate to the City's Living Landscape Fund to fund tree and other amenities at 4MRExpand More information here.
HELP. If you'd like to volunteer with the 4MRMarket, go to: volunteer.4MRMarket.org to sign up or look for the "volunteer" tab on our website. You'll be able to volunteer to help process SNAP/EBT sales, help us keep our books, help set up or tear down for the market, or help us find musicians to play the market. You can also find a Market Manager to ask to help, or email us at 4MRMarket@arlandria.org for more info.
READ. Keep up to date on all the goings on by following 4MRMarket on Facebook or Twitter or via our website and blog.