Come one, come all to the second annual science science expo.
Students from The George Washington University have activities for everyone – kids, teens, parents and even the whole family to join in.
|Click here for PDF|
For the elementary tikes:
- Nutrition related coloring activities
- Mystery exercise challenge (hint: get your dance shoes ready!)
- Veggie surprise!
For the middle and high school kids:
- Cooking demonstrations
- Making a mini-greenhouse
- Two exercise activities to get your heart going!
For the parents:
- Quick and easy guide to how to eat healthy. While the kids are off doing different activities, let’s talk about ways to make little changes that can make a BIG difference.
For the family:
- Tours of Four Mile Run restoration project
- During the tour, help your kids collect different items from our scavenger hunt. You’ll have a collection kit to gather the organisms so you can observe them with a microscope!
- Bobbing for apples!
- Oyster DEMO