Donations, discounts, and volunteer time and effort were all instrumental in making this day a big success. Many thanks go out to all of the donors and volunteers:
- Campbell & Ferrara, who donated many flowers, all the mulch, and gave great discounts on other flower purchases
- Cutting Edge Lawn and Landscaping, who hauled the mulch and flowers, lent tools for the day, and helped haul of trash and debris.
- David Escobar, owner of My Bakery and Cafe, who provided lunch for all volunteers at the restaurant (very tasty!), volunteered himself, and brought some employees with him to ensure even more got done.
- The Lowe's at 6750 Richmond Hwy, who provided a discount on flowers.
- All the volunteers that dedicated this beautiful spring day to improving the community!
Check back for additional projects we'll be working on in the near future. We got a lot done, but there is and will be a lot more to do! For now, take a look at some of the projects we got done. I don't have any before pictures shown, but this was a heck of an improvement.